Thursday, May 1, 2008

Buddah


Buddah
Buddah,
originally uploaded by Jase Mueller.
We have nicknamed Olivia Buddah. Let me explain... When Olivia eats a lot her belly just pokes out so big and round and she always pulls up her shirt to rub it. She also just enjoys a good belly rub! Hopefully this act will start to bring us luck!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Buddah needs an IKEA ice cream cone. Grandma too!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but I don't know who you are Sheila! You sound like you know me though. What is your last name?

Harlene said...

beckstrand...Sheila is Harlene's mom.

My mom keeps logging in on my computer and I didn't realize it until now. Sorry!

Karyn said...

Gotcha! Keep the comments coming!!

Natalie said...

Your kids are so cute. We sometimes call Hudson Buddha belly.. they have something in common. :) I love the column with your kids comments they are funny!