Thursday, May 8, 2008
Opening Day!!
Thats right folks, we have now officialy started the Caliente T-Ball season off with a win! That is if they kept score in t-ball... Kaylee is on her 3rd year playing. She is young for her grade so most of her friends have moved on to Little League. But being the oldest on the team does have its advantages. She appears to be good. Like she makes it around all the bases- in the correct order. She is finally getting the whole get the nearest player of the other team out concept, and managed to get two players out. (If only they kept score!) She is also good about stopping the ball and throwing it home. That was just the first game so I am sure we are in for an exciting season!! Here are a few pictures and yes, I am too lazy to get up and take decent photos!! Maybe if I had a better camera.... (hint, hint)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember the T-ball days of sitting in the outfield and picking at the grass and trying not to pee my pants. I also remember that my little brother had to teach me how to catch a fly ball -- I was so scared. It seemed to be going so high into the air when the coach threw the ball up. Thinking about it now, I'm sure it was very high at all!
Looks like lots fun! I am looking forward to those days, and being able to cheer kids on.
Karyn, I love your blog. Sometimes I need to come to it just for a good laugh. Your kids' comments are my favorite. I had to call my mom and Camille to tell them about the Slow Sunday one. so funny.
I wish Bailey could have been in t-ball this year. She's old enough, but it doesn't start here until next week, when we're leaving, and then it'll be almost over in Panaca, won't it? I was hoping it wouldn't be too late to sign her up, but Doug said it will.
Post a Comment