Wednesday, June 9, 2010

They are leaving me again!!!

Mom and Dad got there mission call, and here is where they are going. Manila, Phillipines! They will be working in the mission home in Manila. I guess since they are leaving me again and missing the birth of a grandson, this is there punishment! Another hot, humid mission! Hopefully they won't acquire a taste for dog..... (ewwww!)
Just kidding. We are super excited for them, but will miss them tremendously!

2 comments:

Beckstrand7 said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! I need to talk to them again - I've been where they're going - again! How exciting for them. My parents come home next month, and are already planning on the next one...:) But we appreciate the blessings that are coming our way too from their service, even though we miss them.

Rachel said...

I have always loved the Manila temple and sooo want to go there some day. I totally envy them. We were supposed to go there for Daniels work 2 years ago but ended up staying stateside. I feel for you having this baby without your mom. I cried and cried when I had T and my parents were serving a mission.