Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School!



Kaylee is starting the 3rd grade and Abby is starting Kindergarten! Olivia will be starting pre-school but I will post a picture of her on her first day. She starts a little later than the other two. Best part of the whole deal? Between the hours of 8 am and 11 our house will be kid free!!! WOOO HOOO!

2 comments:

Becky said...

That IS so exciting! We start school tomorrow. I'll miss my helpers, but it will be nice to have the computer to myself for several hours a day. I'm still waiting for that list of "things to do when all the kids are in school" to get whittled down, though! Even after working on it for ten years, it just seems to be growing even longer. I hope you have better success!

Rachel said...

I am looking forward to tucker starting preschool also even though my house won't be kid free. Good luck and use some of that time to just chill!