But the highlight of this birthday of course was her decision to be baptised. It was the BEST baptism I have ever been to. Although I might be a little biased. Chris's Aunt Kathyleen gave a wonderful talk on baptism. And Steven spoke on the Holy Ghost. They both did a fantastic job. I really appreciate there willingness to come and speak and be apart of Kaylee's special day.
The baptism and confirmation went very smoothly and Chris was lookin ex specially good in his jumpsuit! The day was great and it was made even more special by all of our family and friends who took the time to be there. We have the best family and friends!
Kaylee and her hot new ride.

1 comment:
She's beautiful! I love the collage you did of her in her white dress. So pretty. Can you believe we have our LAST baptism coming up here in a month and a half? Weird how fast time goes!
Post a Comment