Thursday, June 4, 2009

I don't wanna blog right now...

It's true. I don't. I am just too lazy these days. I have plenty to blog about but I just don't feel like taking the time to do. So I am really sorry for anyone out there who actually cares what is going on with the Sonnenberg's.
Memorial Day was fun. I tried to sell some jewelry at a local flee market but didn't have much success. Not that our stuff wasn't fabulous :) people just didn't know where we were. My friends and I will try again over the 4th of July. We also spent time at a friends house eating, relaxing, and watching the kids play in the water. Doesn't get much better than that!
Kaylee had a great school year. Her reading is constantly improving and she is finally starting to learn to enjoy what she is reading. I am so relieved to see that.
Abby had fun in preschool. I can tell she will be our difficult child. We sometimes struggled to get her to go. When she doesn't feel like doing something it can get pretty ugly. I am not looking forward to next year when she starts school at 7:30! She also just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! Chris took them off and she had no trouble at all figuring out how to do it. She is very proud of herself!
Olivia is growing like a weed! She has learned to throw tantrums and become very physical when she doesn't get her own way. But she also has the funniest personality and is constantly being silly and trying to get a laugh. Sometimes very inappropriately!
So there ya have it. Thats about all I can muster up right now. Maybe when I get girls camp over with I can think about blogging again and enjoy it. My brain just doesn't work after 7 PM and I don't have the time before then. So stayed tuned. I will get it together again soon!!

No comments: