Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm naming her Ruby..

Last week our hard drive (2 words?) died in our old laptop (tear). The tech. support we called, aka Steven, just fixed the old one. I'm not saying it was his fault it died... but kind of a coincidence? Just kidding Steven, I need your help getting our music library off of the old computer! :) So anyway, meet the newest member of the Sonnenberg family. It's so pretty, and red, and big, and FAST! But incompatible with our printer.... who knew...
So now that we have a computer that works again I must start blogging. I have so much to say!
The past two weeks I have been making jewelry like crazy for a flea market we are having here in Caliente this weekend. So if you are in the neighborhood for all the festivities please stop by Auga Caliente and check out the goods!! Since I have been doing this I have had no time for the blogging world. And I only have two more days until the flea market so I better get back to the sweat shop!

4 comments:

Amber Lee said...

You make jewelry??! I wanna learn! I tried it once in Enrichment and wasn't exactly skilled.
But I was just thinking today that I needed to call the girl who taught us and get her to either teach me or make for me a bracelet that I want. I saw it in a magazine....3 beaded strands, all connected, each with one child's name on it. If I bought the stuff, how much would you charge? Or do you already have the stuff? :-)

Rachel said...

I didn't know you lived in Caliente! Next time I am up that way I will have to look you up I would love to see you again.

Karyn said...

Amber- You get the stuff and I would love to help you out!
Rachel- You better look me up if you are in town! I am pretty easy to find! Chris works for the Nevada Highway Patrol and we have been here for almost 5 years!

The Moore Family said...

Teva told me you guys were doing the flea market. Can't wait to stop by and see all the cute stuff. Good luck!