Someone out there want to teach me how to do cool stuff and this blog? It takes me forever to post anything!! How about a photo collage? Anyone..... please, I am begging....
Well, Karyn, it looks like you're doing a great job on your blog to me. However, if you want to do collages, the software I found is at picasa.com. The home page has the download if you're running Windows XP or Vista. (I'm not so I had to do some searching to find an older version.) It does have some limits (can't make one picture larger than the others for example) but I've had playing around with it. I'm sure there are fancier programs you can buy (like PhotoShop) but I don't have experience with them. Have fun!
3 comments:
Well, Karyn, it looks like you're doing a great job on your blog to me. However, if you want to do collages, the software I found is at picasa.com. The home page has the download if you're running Windows XP or Vista. (I'm not so I had to do some searching to find an older version.) It does have some limits (can't make one picture larger than the others for example) but I've had playing around with it. I'm sure there are fancier programs you can buy (like PhotoShop) but I don't have experience with them. Have fun!
I'm sure you don't want my help, I just hunt and peck and bang and swear till I get what I want.
The only thing I've notice your blog needs is MORE POSTS, MORE OFTEN!!!
Love you!
I'd offer help, but I usually feel pretty slow myself and end up making the same pleading posts!
Post a Comment