Man I am so behind!!! So here I am trying to catch up! I was able to spend Thanksgiving in Vegas with 3 out of the 5 brothers and mom and dad. Thanks Dave and Jen for letting us invaid your space!!

Mark , Tammy and Ella

Cute cousins! Abby and Ally
a

Whitney and Ella

Ally reading some Hulk to Steven

Olivia playing with some of Steven's GI Joe. (He takes them with him when he travels...)

More good comic book reading...

Ahh, let the feast begin!!

Ohh, so full.....

Whitney, Mark, Kaylee, Ryan, Ally, Ella, Abby, Olivia

Me and Steven... (So cute!)
I was so grateful to be with my family, but unfortunatly I left Chris behind to fend for himself. I know, bad wife! He had to work and thankfully has an Aunt in Pioche that loves him and was willing to feed him. Thanks Aunt Shonna!
1 comment:
You didn't even mention having to get along with out us!
Post a Comment