Here we have Snow White, a witch, and a beautiful fairy!!
Kaylee's witch costume was supposed to be scary, but she is too cute to be scary!
This is Olivia at the schools Halloween carnival. She was all ready pooped and we hadn't even been trick or treating yet! Don't worry she perked up at the thought of all the candy! And boy did we get A L O T!
Here are the girls with baby Ella. The cutest flower you ever saw!
Mark, Tammy, and Ella joined us for a little while. They weren't there for the candy, just the wonderful company! :)
Like most moms must get on Halloween, I was a little stressed! By the time the costumes are on, the hair and makeup are done, I have about had it! I must say that I had a good time though. Trick or treating was especially fun. We are fortunate enough to live in a community where you can still go house to house. The weather was good. Not too cold with a little drizzle and mist in the air. The leaves and the colors and the streets filled with kids was really cool. A perfect autumn night, just like it should be!!
7 comments:
The girls are scrumptious!
Stressed on Halloween? I don't know what's up with you...:)
The girls look cute!
Hey you! It's Amber. Steve's friend from college. Anyway, I saw your picture on his facebook and told him how good you looked. He said I should check out your blog to see your girls. They are darling! What a fun little family. We have 2 boys already, so maybe we are heading in the opposite direction! Anyway, if you email me, I can invite you to my blog if you're interested.
arosenlof@yahoo.com
Your girls look amazing as always! P.S. I know Amber Williams too! This small world just gets crazier!
I swear Kaylee looks exactly like you! I can't even believe it. They are all so photogenic. How did you get them to all pose so cute?? Love it!
I told them to hurry and smile so we could go trick or treating!!
Your girls are all so adorable. It's like 3 miniature yous. I love how Kaylee looks like a supermodel witch in the top picture. Her pose is the best!
Post a Comment