Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 Things

It's a good thing that I was tagged because I haven't been able to think of anything creative to blog about lately. So thanks Natalie!

4 things I love about my husband

1. His willingness to do "womens work"
2. He is a great dad
3. His big lips :)
4. He can put up with me!

4 movies I can see over and over

1. Pride and Prejudice (I almost have it memorized)
2. Princess Bride ( do have it memorized!)
3. Evolution (I put this in there for Chris, it's one of his favorites!)
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy

4 TV shows I watch

1. Dancing with the Stars (go Brook!)
2. LOST
3. Man vs. Wild (although this season has been tough to watch, it's been more like Fear Factor with the stuff he eats)
4. Real World/ Road Rules Challenge (tacky I know :)

4 places I have been

1. New York, New York (not the hotel in Vegas, well that too)
2. Niagra Falls, Canada
3. Colorada City, Arizona :)
4. Oahu, Hawaii

4 people who email me regularly

1. Lincoln County Fantasy Football (more for Chris than me. Go Flamingos!)
2. Teva Avery
3. All the companies I owe money too
4. Whats new notices from the stores I shop!

4 favorite foods

1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate cake
3. Chocolate covered pretzels
4. apples :)

4 places I want to visit

1. Oregon coastline
2. Alaska
3. London
4. The big island, Hawaii

4 things I am looking forward to

1. Our trip to Canyonlands next week
2. Christmas
3. Young Womens in Excellence
4. payday!!

4 people I tag

1. Verena :)
2. Mike (I don't hear enough from you!)
3. Mellissa
4. Meredith

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I may have been tagged, but the link is wrong! KG6IFV!! Silly... you put KG61FV!!!