Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little catch up..

Well I have been slacking on the whole blog thing lately. Not because I am too busy I just don't have anything noteworthy to add. So I am going to catch up on some things that I missed in the past.
Starting off with Labor Day. We spent most of the weekend up in Pioche at Chris's aunt's house. Pioche always has fun things going on. It started off with the Electric Light Parade. I must admit that it was pretty lame this year. Then there is a fireworks show, which was excellent. They made up for the lame parade! Then they had a day parade that was good, and some kids games and carnival rides at the park.


The next photos were taken on Abby and Olivia's first day of dance class. They are so good at posing. Actually, Livvy always stands like that. She has the attitude to match it too...

2 comments:

LeMira said...

I swear I saw YOU sitting in the yellow swing! Holy cow - so many memories flooding back from childhood.

Meredith said...

So cute! They sure look like they keep you on your toes. I am so jealous that you get to see my Grandma everyday. It stinks being so far away, I miss being able to see her.