Well for those of you who don't know yet, I am now a working woman again. Man it feels good too. I really admire all you moms out there who stay at home with the kids. I really struggled with it some days. I am glad that I had the opportunity to do so and that we don't "need" me to work. I wasn't really looking for a job, but kind of keeping a look out anyway. Good jobs are hard to come by around here.
A job opened up at our local Physical Therapist office. I work 3 days a week as an aid helping with individuals rehab. This worked good with our schedule and it gets me back into body work that I really enjoy. I can even do massage again! It is just enough time away. Chris is with the girls in the mornings while I am gone, and we only need a sitter one day a week.
7 comments:
I am happy for you, it sounds perfect! Can I make an appt?
I totally agree with you! I'm in awe of those who never leave their homes. However, sometimes those 3-4 hours a day a few times a week are enough to keep me sane. Glad you found a good one!
Okay, there's this spot just below my right ... oops, just kidding! Sounds fun. I love what I do too. :D
Sounds like a dream job. Have fun enjoying it!
Your a workin' woman now! Congrats! Sounds like you are going to enjoy it. Your girls are so cute!
I'm glad you found something part-time to do. I have to admit, as much as I love staying home, I did enjoy working p/t as an aide, too, because I was able to use some of my college skills and have some adult friendships outside of primary and playdates.
Hello, did you not get the memo...you are only allowed to work if you continue to BLOG!!!
Post a Comment