Whew! That was fun!
Back in one of my previous posts I mentioned that I tried and failed at getting Stadium of Fire tickets. And then I went on and on about my disgust for people who bought more tickets than they needed intending to make a profit. Well, lucky for me my new brother-in-law just happens to be one of those people!! And since he has to make a good impression on the new family he gave me his last 4 tickets. I will give him one brownie point for that... So I took Kaylee, Abby, my niece Bella, and at the very last second and one scalped ticket later, Annie! Dad and Steven dropped us off in the middle of the road (literally) and we were off! We had to circle the stadium a few times, first to get Annie's ticket and then to find our seats but it was all good. I kept counting heads and reminded to hold hands and luckily did not lose anyone! The show was good. I must say I enjoyed to pre-show stuff more than anything. And of course The Blue Man Group was awesome! They weren't on for very long though. I was fortunate enough to see them in New York and I highly recommend that you all see there show. REALLY good. Miley was Miley. The girls were in heaven and even the teenage boys sitting behind us were singing along! The fireworks were cool. Too loud for Abby though. She didn't care for that very much. All in all, a really fun night. I am amazed what lengths a parent will go to for there children. But seeing the excitement on there faces was just too good. I only wish that Chris was able to go with us.
This is what 1300 dancers look like!
2 comments:
Thank you again for helping Annie be a part of it!
Yes, the lengths a parent will go to see a child excited!
Amen! They always put on a good show for Stadium of Fire. I'm glad you got to go, and even "gladder" that we got to see you and your dad earlier that day!
Post a Comment