This is just a note to all my faithful readers out there. Yes, I am still here. Just haven't had very much free time the past couple of weeks. What little I did have I spent zoning out into space. You see I have been busy at girls camp, and then we had family here all week, then I decided to attempt a yard sale (not worth it), and to top it all off I had to speak in church today. Most of you probably don't think speaking in church is any big deal, but for me it is a complete nightmare. Now it is over and hopefully the headache that I have been sportin' for the past couple of weeks can now go away! I will try to post some photos and more details about the recent activities soon!!
PS I will be in SLC this weekend, maybe I will get to see some of ya!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you!
Did you tell her WHY you were going to be in SLC!!!
Post a Comment