Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nothing exciting here...

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. I say it is because I have been too busy. But with what? Nothing blog worthy anyway. I was trying to post some photos from Abby's last day of preschool but the computer has been giving me fits. So wait in anticipation for that!!
We are doing well. Chris and I are wrestling with the idea of putting the house up for sale again. The market still sucks so I don't know if we will or not. I just wish someone would knock on our door and tell us they want to buy our house. With checkbook in hand... Does that every happen? Yea, I didn't really think so either. If anyone knows someone dying to move to Caliente and wants a historic railroad home give them my number!!

1 comment:

Harlene said...

I would happily show up with my check book in hand if you promise not to cash the check.

And I'd treat you all to an IKEA ice cream cone!