Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They are comin home!


Thats right folks, 18 months over and done with! My parents are officialy on their way home. Actually I think they just boarded the plane. The whole trip will take about 24 hours. In fact they leave the Marshall Islands Wed. and arrive home Wed. about the same time that they left! They are going to have some crazy jet lag! I feel bad that I don't have a picture of both my parents together. I know, I know. Bad daughter! I have lots of them individualy but I chose this one because I think that this will be Dad's face when he sees me!!

7 comments:

LeMira said...

I can't believe it's been that long already! Wow! I can't wait to see them in church again (the next time I go there).

Mike said...

I thought it was Thursday they arrive in Vegas?? OH doesn't matter... THEY ARE HOME!!

Becky said...

It's always exciting seeing parents again after a long absence. I'm looking forward to seeing mine in a couple of days, and we just saw them at Thanksgiving. Say hi to yours for me!

Mike said...

Lets see... THERE HOME!!!

Beckstrand7 said...

Give them big hugs for us, and tell them "hi!" Can't wait to see them...can they come up here for Weston's wedding this weekend? Tee hee. They're HOME!

Amber Lee said...

When are they going to be home to Panaca? I can't believe how fast 18 months goes by--did it seem fast to you? Are they having a homecoming and if so, when? I hope not this Sunday, because I have a lesson to teach!

Unknown said...

Enjoy this weekend! Please let me know when we can all get together...here or there! Although the shopping is better here!