I had Ward Counsel this morning. I was really worried that we would be completly late for church because I wouldn't be here to get the girls ready in time. Well Chris had them all dressed for me and all I had to do was there hair! Yea Dad!! So here I am with 20 minutes to spare and nothing to do!!
I thought I would share the wonderful news with all my readers.(All 5 of you :) On Friday night Mark and Tammy welcomed their new baby girl Ella into the world!! Yea for them!! She weighed a whopping 5lbs 10oz but despite the size she is doing great. Maybe if Mark sends me a picture I will post it. Man we really need some boys in the family!!
4 comments:
Pass our congratulations along! I am sure I'm not alone in saying that none of us EVER expected you to wish for more boys in the family.
I will be heading to IKEA soon, you should come and go with me!
Don't you know that because your generation got the boys, the next needs girls to even things out?!
Anyway, congratulations to the new aunt, and the rest of the family as well.
Congratulations to Mark & Tammy! Look forward to seeing the pics...I like what Harlene said about you wishing for boys! Guess you didn't get enough of them growing up...? Tee hee.
Yay-- I didn't even know Mark was married. He'll make a great dad--I always thought he was sooo cool!
Post a Comment