Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

What?! A new post from Karyn! I know shocker! But come on, it's only been like 7 months. If I actually start blogging again everything will be out of order since this is Halloween and I have so much to get caught up on. Oh well. Here are the cute kiddos!
We went to pumkings in the park at Kershaw Ryan. Abby and Olivia painted pumkins and I chased around Brady. Kaylee decided to help a friend babysit that night so she missed out.


 Abby was a gypsy

 Olivia was a rock star

 Brady was a golfer

 The girls before school....
 Getting her face painted...
 Kaylee and Baylee called themselves sleepyheads. I only look like that when I have modivation to look nice the next day!
                                                           Awww... Abby is so beautiful!
Brady and Abby both won first place in the costume contest!

2 comments:

bubu beck said...

MAR-velous pictures!! Thanks so much for posting them!! We've shown them to everyone who would look!! SOOOOOOOOOO good talking to you, too.

The Perkins Gang said...

How fun and cute, glad you blogged it so we could see them! I have always thought Kaylee looked so much like her momma, but that pic of Abby was a mini you! I was thinking about trick-or-treating with you guys back when you first moved back and Kaylee and Trev were just little, and we FROZE! Now they are half grown! How does it go so fast?!?