Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010 quick revue

I have been slacking in just about every aspect of my life right now. My family, work, church calling, household chores, exercise, and diet- you name it, and I’m not doing it. At least not to the extent that I should be. I have lots of ideas for new year’s resolutions though!


One thing that I put off this holiday season was a family Christmas card and family newsletter. I was looking back at our year today and decided that I would at least share the highlights on the good ol’ blog. So here is my top 10 list for 2010….

10. Had a chimney fire, very lucky that there was no damage done

9. Served on a jury for the first time

8. Found out we were expecting a boy

7. Camped at Great Basin National Park

6. Chris spent a week rafting the Colorado River

5. Sent Mom and Dad off to the Philippines for their 3rd mission

4. Watched my niece get baptized

3. Had my whole family together, minus Mom and Dad

2. Watched my dear brother get sealed to his beautiful wife

1. Christopher Brady was born!



Even though much of the year was spent traveling to doctors or just being at home we really did have a great year. We have so much to be thankful for. We have steady employment, a roof over our heads, good health, amazing friends, and a more amazing family. The girls continue to learn and to grow and to try my patience, but I love them more and more every day.

I can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store. I just hope it brings happiness, health, prosperity, and a smaller waist line!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You are so beautiful and such an amazing woman. Love ya!!!

Karyn said...

Awwww, thanks Rach! Your so sweet! Next time your in town I would love to see you!

slimshady/shadylady said...

you are so funny karyn! not to mention awesome! love your blog!

Karyn said...

Thanks Teva! Your pretty cool too, but you really need to update your blog! :)

Karyn said...

Thanks Teva! Your pretty cool too, but you really need to update your blog! :)