Thats so exciting. Congrats guys!!! I hope that it is a boy. If not you will just have another cute girl.
We are thrilled and Annie has already started packing! When I told her I was sending her to help you as her nanny, her brothers started packing for her!YIPPEE!
Wahoo! Love it! Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy....
Totally exciting! I hope Chris will finally get a boy. I have to tell you though that boys are not as easy as girls!
Has it really been that long since I've checked in?! Holy crap...CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thats so exciting. Congrats guys!!! I hope that it is a boy. If not you will just have another cute girl.
We are thrilled and Annie has already started packing! When I told her I was sending her to help you as her nanny, her brothers started packing for her!
YIPPEE!
Wahoo! Love it! Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy....
Totally exciting! I hope Chris will finally get a boy. I have to tell you though that boys are not as easy as girls!
Has it really been that long since I've checked in?! Holy crap...CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment