Friday, October 23, 2009

My Wisdom is all gone...

Did I ever really have any?
Don't answer that.
Anyway, at the beginning of the month I finally sucked it up and went and got my wisdom teeth taken out. They had really been hurting me for awhile and were growing in all crazy like.
I am finally writing about it now because I am finally starting to feel better.
It kicked my butt.
When Chris got his out a few years ago he was just fine the next day. I was in a lot of pain for over a week. They still start to hurt every once is awhile. Maybe I am just a baby. I sure looked pretty for the first few days after I got them out. I had a bruise on each corner of my mouth and I was so swollen. Chris said I looked like I had jowels. Thanks honey....

No comments: