The last official holiday of the summer has to be spent in Pioche! We had another wonderful holiday spending time at Aunt Shonna and Uncle Paul's house! On Saturday I spent the day at the craft fair trying to earn a little extra moolah. That night the girls camped out with Grandma S. and all the girls in Shonna's back yard. They could not have had any more fun. They just loved being there. On Sunday Vince and Jordan blessed there new baby girl Kloe. Then we had a fun lunch with all the fam. Chris managed to have Sunday and Monday off this year, which never happens, so we decided to camp out too that night. Shonna is such a great hostess and made us feel at home. I could have done without the dinamite wake up though. I knew they were going to do it, and I thought it would be just like the dynamite in Panaca over the 24th of July. Boy was I wrong... The ground shook! It didn't help that they set it off in the Donohue's backyard. (At least it felt like it) The firework show was great. The parade was great. Much better than parades of the past. It was so much fun being around all of Chris's family. I really love those people. I feel like I have always been apart of there family. And the girls have been asking ever since when we can go back to Aunt Shonna's! Thanks Shonna for the great weekend!!
This picture was taken about 5 seconds after we left Pioche! They had the best time!!

1 comment:
It was so much fun to have you guys up for the weekend. Your girls are getting big and are so cute and fun. Also, I have gotten so many compliments on my cute necklace.
Post a Comment