Sure. Apr 30 is my last class.
Thats the same weekend as Womens conference. You mine as well hit that while you are up that way.BTW Steven you are an awesome brother.
FUN!!! Where is it?
It's in Provo and looks AWESOME!!
I'll go with you, Karyn! I live up here and would love to meet up with you and catch up. Just let me know the details! Maybe we can talk LeMira into it, too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sure. Apr 30 is my last class.
Thats the same weekend as Womens conference. You mine as well hit that while you are up that way.
BTW Steven you are an awesome brother.
FUN!!! Where is it?
It's in Provo and looks AWESOME!!
I'll go with you, Karyn! I live up here and would love to meet up with you and catch up. Just let me know the details! Maybe we can talk LeMira into it, too.
Post a Comment