
Every winter these two beauties make their home near Beryl Junction. They're quite dependable too. Without fail, every year they come. I wonder why? Is it the access to the highway and all the fresh road kill? I mean, there are a lot of bunnies out there. I have hit many of them in our car. Just doin' my part to feed the birds...
Anyhow, I always drive past and say "We should stop and take a picture." So I did.
The End
3 comments:
That is awesome!
We had a bird guy come to our school once, Karen. He said that the eagles come all the way down from Canada. They come there every year and have for years and years. I asked him because I was curious. Every time we drive by there we look to find them. Love your blog. Your girls are soooo cute! This is Kathy Wadsworth by the way!
Thanks for the comment Kathy!I have always wondered where they come from. I know it's not for the scenery!
Post a Comment