Monday, August 4, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Well it has finally happened. I have been tagged by my wonderful cousin Harlene. I am suppost to tell 6 random facts about myself. The trick is making the facts interesting as well... hummm..

1. I played Frenchy in my high school production of Grease. Not well I might add...
2. I am a secret fan of The Hills on MTV. I probably shouldn't let that one out. It is pretty shameful, but I can't help it.
3. I love the Twiligh books!! Sorry Harlene, but they are really good.
4. I love chocolate. If it has chocolate in it, around it, drizzled, on the side, or in the name, I will eat it.
5. I love to organize and clean. I love moving furniture around too.

Last but not least...

6. I have always wanted to learn to skateboard. Now I am just too old and it would look weird.

Well there you have it folks.

Now I am supposed to tag some others out there. Lets see... who do I want to tag?
How about my wonderful brother Steven, who is new to the world of blogging. And lets tag my good freind Natalie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were Frenchy! Didn't a bunch of people get mono from that play? I remembr Cassie Orr was sleeping in Seminary and told Barrow she had Mono... or he just teased her about it.

Natalie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will return the favor another time. :) Talk to you soon.

Harlene said...

You would look totally gnarly on a skate board!!

Beckstrand7 said...

I say try the skateboard anyway...and do it at a skateboard park full of your daughters' best boy friends about 10 years from now, 'k?! No, really, I think you should try it anyway, even if you hide while doing it...then again I guess there aren't enough paved & hidden roads in your little town... :)

My memory of you is all those Thanksgivings where Nels & I came and played games with you and Steven at your kitchen table. Those were fun days; we so appreciated being included!